To file a claim against the City, fill out the General Liability Loss Claim Form. Include all proof necessary to show negligence on the part of the City.
- Complete the claim form as fully as possible.
- Attach additional sheets if you need more space for explanation of the event.
- Enclose copies of expenses for which you seek reimbursement.
- If your vehicle was damaged and you seek reimbursement, enclose an estimate of repair.
- Attach a police report, if one exists.
- Sign the form.
- Keep copies of everything for your records.
- Return the form and attachments to:
City of Cloquet
101 - 14th Street
Cloquet MN 55720
Upon receipt of the form and supporting information, it will be submitted to the insurance carrier. The insurance carrier will contact you once the claim has been submitted.