Claims Against the City

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option

To file a claim against the City, fill out the General Liability Loss Claim Form. Include all proof necessary to show negligence on the part of the City.

  • Complete the claim form as fully as possible.
  • Attach additional sheets if you need more space for explanation of the event.
  • Enclose copies of expenses for which you seek reimbursement.
  • If your vehicle was damaged and you seek reimbursement, enclose an estimate of repair.
  • Attach a police report, if one exists.
  • Sign the form.
  • Keep copies of everything for your records.
  • Return the form and attachments to:

City Administrator
City of Cloquet
101 - 14th Street
Cloquet MN 55720

Upon receipt of the form and supporting information, it will be submitted to the insurance carrier. The insurance carrier will contact you once the claim has been submitted.

Claim Forms

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Acrobat Reader Download Acrobat Reader Flash Player Download Flash Player Windows Media Player Download Windows Media Player Microsoft Silverlight Download Microsoft Silverlight Word Viewer Download Word Viewer Excel Viewer Download Excel Viewer PowerPoint Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer