City of Cloquet Employee Use Only
Use the Employee Self Services (ESS) to conveniently view your paycheck, W-2s, and leave information online. You can also view your tax information (W-4) and edit your personal information.
The Employee Self Service is a secure site. It protects your personal and tax information by:
- Using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to safeguard and encrypt your personal data for transmission.
- Requiring you to create a login name and password to view your paychecks and W-2s online.
To Register with ESS, you will need the following information:
1. Employee number/Employee ID
2. Social Security Number
3. A valid email address
4. Password - Must be 8-100 characters long and have at least 1 number and 1 letter
After filling in all information, select the "Register" button. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address used when you registered.
You will need to confirm your registration by clicking the link in the email sent to your email address.
Once you confirm your registration, you may proceed to log into your account.
Once you have completed the enrollment process, the system automatically displays the Login window.
- Enter your login name and password in the appropriate fields.
- Click the Enter button to display the main menu.
- Navigate through the site by selecting items from the menu in the left sidebar.
- View Paycheck
- View W2
- View Leave
- Edit Personal Information
- Edit My Profile
- Contact Us
- When you are finished using the ESS, look for the Sign Out button in the upper right corner of any window.
- Click the Sign Out button. A popup window opens.
- Click the Yes button.