At the direction of the Governor, the Spafford Park Campground will be open to seasonal and monthly campers only beginning Monday, June 1st.
- All payments and reservations for the 2020 season will be taken at City Hall (101 - 14th Street) or by phone at (218)879-3347. Campers must pre-register during normal business hours, Monday - Thursday, 7:30 am to 5:00 pm and Friday 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. No campground host will be on duty during the 2020 season.
- To comply with required safety regulations, the bathhouse will remain closed and only self-contained campers with full bathrooms and sewer tanks will be allowed at this time.
- Camping fee is $500 per month or $1,500 for the season. The campground is open from June 1st - October 2, 2020.
- A dump station is available for all registered campers.
- Firewood is available from area convenience stores.
- Boating, fishing and canoeing are accessible on the St. Louis River.
- Spafford Campground Brochure
- Spafford Campground Site Map
- A complete listing of Outdoor Recreation Guidelines can be found at: https://www.dnr.state.mn.us/aboutdnr/covid-19-outdoor-recreation-guidelines.html
We appreciate your patience as we continue to try and offer opportunities for safe recreation during this difficult time.
The campground is open from June 1 thru October 2, 2020 for seasonal and monthly reservations only. For more information and reservations, please contact Cloquet City Hall at (218)879-3347.