The code of the City of Cloquet, Minnesota, is published as a convenience to citizens and the business community. It is comprised of the municipal laws adopted by the City Council in the form of ordinances. The City Code is updated as new ordinances are adopted.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the material published on-line, the official edition of the City Code is the printed version maintained in the office of the City Administrator. Downloaded versions are not official. Note that the City Council may have made amendments, additions, or deletions to the City Code subsequently to the latest on-line version of the Code.
Common sought after views are the Municipal Platting and Subdivision and the Zoning Code.
Click below to view individual chapters of the City Code on PDF:
- Chapter 1 - Code Introduction
- Chapter 2 - General Government
- Chapter 3 - Governing Body and Administration
- Chapter 4 - Public Safety
- Chapter 5 - Traffic and Vehicles
- Chapter 6 - Licenses and Permits
- Chapter 7 - Public Nuisances
- Chapter 8 - Animals
- Chapter 9 - Public Works
- Chapter 10 - Building & Housing
- Chapter 11 - Utilities
- Chapter 12 - Financing and Assessment of Public Improvements
- Chapter 13 - Subdivision Regulations
- Chapter 14 - Public Property
- Chapter 15 - Administrative Offenses and Review Procedures
- Chapter 16 - Miscellaneous Provisions
- Chapter 17 - Zoning
- Chapter 18 - Storm Water Management