NOTICE:  Community health and safety is our priority.  As a precaution, all city facilities will close to the public starting Wednesday, March 18thRead more.  

Traffic Signal Outage Form

Press Enter to show all options, press Tab go to next option
Please correct the field(s) marked in red below:

The Minnesota Department of Transportation (Mn/DOT) owns all of the traffic signals located along Highway 33 in Cloquet. In most cases, the City of Cloquet only maintains or replaces the light bulbs as they burn out.

To report signal light outages or malfunctions, please fill out the form below or contact the City Engineer’s Office at (218) 879-6758.